Guess What's in the Sock?

     Our "Guess What's in the Sock" game was a fun game to play with the children.  With the theme of this month's 5 senses I created this sensory game for the children.  I place various toys within long socks and had the children feel the outside of the sock to guess what was inside.  Then I had the children reach inside and feel the different toys in the socks.  I placed familiar toys such as our puffer fish, truck, ball, toothbrush, etc. in our socks.  The children had a great time feeling the socks and guessing what was inside.  They really liked feeling the poky puffer fish stuffed inside a sock!  Then the game changed as they searched in the playroom for toys to put in the socks for me to feel and guess what they put in it.  They really enjoyed this part as they created their own guessing game for me to play.  What a fun simple, tactile game to play with the little ones!







No comments:

Post a Comment